Pizza base recipe and cooking?
I've seen a few recipes for pizza base (the dough part), but are there any which can be made without yeast? or any alternatives for yeast? I'm living in a foreign country where yeast is kind of hard to come by for me.
Another question is, can homemade pizzas be cooked in the microwave? About how long will they take? I don't have an oven - they're not common here.
@ Rab: "how common are computers." - The answer is very.
My mom is allergic to yeast, so we use this recipe when we make homemade pizza and everyone loves it.
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup milk
1/4 cup salad oil
2 tablespoons salad oil
* < 30 mins Pizza
1. Heat oven to 425 F.
2. Measure ingredients (except 2nd amount of salad oil) into a bowl.
3. Stir vigorously until mixture leaves the side of the bowl.
4. Gather dough together and press into a ball.
5. Knead dough in bowl 10 times to make smooth then divide dough in half.
6. On lightly floured suface roll each half into a 13" circle.
7. Place on Pizza pan.
8. Turn up edges 1/2" and pinch.
9. Brush circles with remaining 2T of salad oil.
10. Add toppings and bake for 20-25 min or until it looks done.
As for the microwave, I'm not sure; I'd imagine it would take less time in the microwave since that's usually how it goes. Just keep a close eye on it, and it should be fine. :)
Good luck! -amy
#4. How to make Bread - by NFV -
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]recipe for pizza dough without yeast[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]recipe for pizza dough without yeast[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment